HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PORTAL WILL CLOSE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11th
Each business owner will be required to complete an application based on the objective requirements. Completed applications will be time-stamped when submitted. Each application will then be certified by an independent volunteer oversight committee.
- Completed W-9 form for business, DBA, Tax ID Number (or Social Security Number for a sole proprietor), and Mailing Address for Grant Check must match entries in the General Information section.
- Valid state-issued photo ID.
- Itemized Summary of eligible reimbursable COVID-19 expenses with corresponding receipts and invoices between March 13, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
- 2019 Profit and Loss Statement.
- 2020 Profit and Loss Statement through June 30, 2020.
- Copy of Douglas County or City of Douglasville, Villa Rica, or Austell business license as of March 1, 2020
- For businesses with 2 to 25 employees, W3 Summary or IRS Form 941 prior to March 13, 2020.